For years multitool users could choose from two distinct options when it came to a “one-hand-operable” multitool: one-hand-opening pliers OR one-hand-opening blades. Today, Leatherman has taken these two well-loved ideas and fused them into the first ever, 100% one-hand-operable multitool, the Leatherman OHT. This industry-first tool features spring-loaded pliers and wire-cutters so you don’t tire your hand adjusting and readjusting your grip. Handles with visual imprints of the tool beneath make for quick identification. A lifesaving strap cutter and oxygen bottle wrench, threading for common-size cleaning rods and much more make this a one-handed workhorse of a tool. Closed Length: 4.5 in (11.5 cm); Weight: 9.9 oz (280.6 g); Primary Blade Length: 2.37 in (6 cm).
- FEATURING 16 TOOLS: Spring-action needle nose pliers, spring-action regular pliers, spring-action 164CM replaceable hard-wire cutters, spring-action 154CM replaceable wire cutters, 420HC knife, 420HC serrated knife, saw, strap cutter, #8-32 cleaning rod/brush adapter, can opener, bottle opener, oxygen tank wrench, phillips screwdriver, large screwdriver, medium screwdriver, small screwdriver.
- ALL LOCKING FEATURES: All locking features mean that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. The all locking design enables you to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, you can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away. The Jaw Lockout feature prevents the jaws from slipping into the handles during use.
- OUTSIDE-ACCESSIBLE TOOLS: The OHT features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife. In addition, the handles on the OHT are imprinted with images of the tool underneath, allowing you to easily feel for the correct tool while in dark or limited-visibility situations.
- ONE-HANDED OPERABLE: Every feature on the OHT can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables you to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- LEATHERMAN 25 YEAR GUARANTEE: We take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product is free from manufacturer’s defects and will give you many years of dependable service. If the tool does have a defect, we will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning or sharpening. This warranty covers products purchased through an authorized dealer and proof of purchase from an authorized dealer may be required.